Cross Country special
In the footsteps of the world champions in the cross country region 3 Zinnen in the Dolomites
The holiday region 3 Zinnen in the Dolomites in South Tyrol has long been a top Alpine destination for cross-country skiers. As a member of Dolomiti Nordicski, Europe's biggest cross-contry carusel, the 3 Zinnen Dolomites valley offers unlimited cross-contry enjoyment with just one ticket and consistently high quality and service standards. This is reflected in the comprehensive 200 km cross-country network with its guaranteed snow and top quality service.
Guests will find numerous beautiful cross-country trails here leading through isolated valleys and flanked by majestic Dolomite cliff walls, as in the Val di Landro/Höhlensteintal valley in Dobbiaco/Toblach. Or on a mountain plateau at 2,000 m altitude with sensational 360 degree panoramic views, as on the Prato Piazza/Plätzwiese plateau in Braies/Prags.
The offer includes:
- A lovingly prepared breakfast buffet
- A dinner wiht mostly home-grown natural base ingredients and products
- A buffet of fresh vegetables
- The daily use of our small wellness-area
- You can park your car in front of our house
- High Speed Internet
- You book 7 nights to the price of 6 nights