A cancellation can be unpleasant for you and also for us. Please contact us with a written notice in case of cancellation.
Your reservation is not confirmed definitively until a deposit is made on our bank account.
Normally our cancellation conditions apply, we also recommend you take out travel cancellation insurance.
In the following cases
- the government of your country of origin issues a travel warning for South Tyrol
- the government of your country of origin prescribes quarantine after a holiday in South Tyrol
- border closures
- you have recently tested positive for the Covid-Sars-19 virus
... you can cancel your booking free of charge until the day before your arrival – there will be no cancellation costs and the deposit is converted into a holiday voucher (valid for one year).
For cancellations, which are not connected to Covid-19, we apply the following cancellation policy:
- Up to 2 months before arrival – cancellation is free of charge
- Up to 1 month before arrival: 40 % of the total amount will be charged
- Up to 1 week before arrival: 70 % of the total amount will be charged
- In the last week before arrival day, in case of belayed arrival, premature departure or no-show we will charge 100 % of the total amount as per Italian law.
The cancellation policy is applicable even if the room has fully or partially been resold. Cancellations are only valid if sent in written form.
The deposit will be converted into a voucher, which will be redeemable for a new desired date.
We recommend taking out a travel cancellation insurance directly after booking your holidays, which can simply be made on our homepage.
Cancellation Cover (click here)
(The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers’ Code („Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers’ Code)“) is not contemplated)