A cancellation can be unpleasant for you and also for us. Please contact us with a written notice in case of cancellation.
Your reservation is not confirmed definitively until a deposit of 10% is made on our bank account.
Until 31.10.2020 we apply the following cancellation policy for cancellations connected to Covid-19:
- Written cancellations up to 14 days before arrival are free of charge (only valid in case of illness and/or travel restrictions due to Covid-19).
- In case of cancellation at short notice, as well as belayed arrival or premature departure, 100% of the total amount will be charged. (Not consumed meals cannot be reimbursed.)
For cancellations, which are not connected to Covid-19, we apply the following cancellation policy:
- Up to 2 months before arrival – cancellation is free of charge
- Up to 1 month before arrival: 40 % of the total amount will be charged
- Up to 1 week before arrival: 70 % of the total amount will be charged
- In the last week before arrival day, in case of belayed arrival, premature departure or no-show we will charge 100 % of the total amount as per Italian law.
The cancellation policy is applicable even if the room has fully or partially been resold. Cancellations are only valid if sent in written form.
The deposit will be converted into a voucher, which will be redeemable for a new desired date.
We recommend taking out a travel cancellation insurance directly after booking your holidays, which can simply be made on our homepage.
Cancellation Cover (click here)
(The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers’ Code („Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers’ Code)“) is not contemplated)