Room rates are to be calculated per person/night, with half board treatment in double room. There will be levied a municipality tax of 2,50 euro per person and per day (kids up to 14 years of age are exempted from payment).
- A very diverse and balanced morning breakfast buffet with all needed for a great start in your day
- In the evening a 3 course menu of your choice prepared by our much loved cuisine
we also have menus for guests suffering from gluten or lactosis
- Diverse and very fresh salads and vegetables at our buffet
- Daily free access to our wellness area inclusive of the saunas and Infinity Pool
- use of the panoramic spaces of quiet
- a wellness bag wit bathrobes, sauna towels and slippers
- A parking space for free right in front of our hotel
- Winter: a daily shuttle to the nearby ski resorts of Monte Elmo/Helm and Haunold/Baranci and lockable Ski room with Ski boot dryer.
- High Speed Internet Access
Reductions for kids (with 2 adults in the same room):
- Up to 2 years of age: € 30,-/day
- 3 - 5,99 years: - 50%
- 6 - 8,99 years: - 30%
- 9 - 12,99 years: - 20%
- From 13 years: - 10%
Double room used by one person on request.
E-Bike You can rent a bike for 15€ per day directly in our Hotel or at Papin Sport San Candido/Innichen where you get a discount of 10%.
E-car: Against payment you can recharge your electric car in front of your house.
Should you prefer to have dinner either outside or only occasionally at our restaurant, you can book our rooms at a Eur 8 per person and day discount as calculated on the half board rate depending on the booking of either a standard or a comfort room.
Early morning leave breakfast
At request we prepare breakfast for you the day of your departure already from 6 am onwards in order for you to make sure you can have a trip home relaxed and with all the time needed. Please book you early morning breakfast at the reception the evening before.
The booking of more than 20 people opens ways to interesting discounts at our hotel. Please get in touch with us if interested.
Our hotel is equipped with Wireless-Lan (WLAN) network (free Internet).
At lunch we serve you delicious dishes (big or small) at our restaurant. Alternatively, you can also have a little snack at our bar. A wide selection from our list with a great deal of creative dishes is there only to be chosen from. Please note that lunchs had will be highlighted separately on your check-out bill note. Please also understand that out of high season Monday at noon no lunch will be served.
Please undestandt that we will allow for no reductions in case of meals booked but not taken.
We accept credit cards (EC-Card, Visa, Mastercard). Please understand that under a recent Italian Law cash payments are possible only up to Eur 1.999,99.
Cassa Rurale Alta Pusteria
IBAN: IT 98 L08020 58790 000301044486
Pets - Got an enquiry
We do understand pet owners who wish to spend the best period of the year in company of their small friends. After all, we have so much nature around the hotel that it would be a pitty not having there with you to benefit. We also hope that you understand that pet animals are under no circumstances accepted neither in the restaurant, the sunbathing area, the playing ground for children nor in the wellness area.
If your pet damages our property, we reserve the right to make a claim on your third-party liability pet insurance.
Room check-in and room check-out
We observe highest standards of cleanliness. Therefore, check-in is from 3 pm onwards. Please inform us in advance in case of late arrival. On check-out day we kindly ask you to hand in your room key by 10 am.
We kindly ask for your understanding that whilst on room category without any problems we can make no fix promises as to the specific rooms.
In winter we provide for a shuttle service. At request, there is a shuttle available to bring you to the nearby ski resorts Monte Elmo/Helm and Baranci/Haunold or to the next cross-country trails in the morning and pick you up in the late afternoon.
Our hotel we are a strict no-smoking hotel. In the meantime, every hotel in Italy has become subject to a rigourous no ecception no-smoking place as the very sensitive fire alarms installed throughout the hotel will immediately signal any non- observance of that law. However, it is of course still allowed to smoke outside of the hotel. „Early bookers" will get a room with panorama view, all rooms are south / west facing, Spacious and sunny rooms with wood furniture.
Your reservation is not confirmed definitively until a deposit is made on our bank account. We recommend you take out travel cancellation insurance.
For cancellations we apply the following cancellation policy:
- Up to 2 months before arrival – cancellation is free of charge
- Up to 1 month before arrival: 40 % of the total amount will be charged
- Up to 2 weeks before arrival: 60 % of the total amount will be charged
- Up to 1 week before arrival: 70 % of the total amount will be charged
- Up to 2 days before arrival: 80 % of the total amount will be charged
- Cancellations within 1 day prior to arrival, 100% of the total booking will be charged
- in case of belayed arrival, premature departure or no-show we will charge 100 % of the total amount as per Italian law.
The cancellation policy is applicable even if the room has fully or partially been resold. Cancellations are only valid if sent in written form.
The deposit paid before arrival (guaranteed booking) is considered a security deposit and will not be refunded in the event of cancellation.
(The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers’ Code („Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers’ Code)“) is not contemplated)