News winter 2021/22
Already last year, the old Helm-Sexten cable car was replaced by the new 10-passenger premium cable car "HELMJET Sexten". The access point to Sexten has been greatly upgraded: the premium gondola offers the maximum comfort and three times the transport capacity of the old cable car and makes hustle and bustle and long queues a thing of the past.
This winter there will also be a new slope. The blue "Moos-Sexten" slope leading from the Tre Cime slope to Monte Elmo. This means that the scenic, but somewhat challenging, Stiergarten slope can be avoided. So, the whole family will be able to master the new ski connection between Monte Elmo and Croda Rossa without any problems.
- The only reindeer herd in the Alps is located on the Croda Rossa. Every week you have the opportunity to take part in the reindeer feeding and experience these animals up close. You can also admire the family of giant snowmen on the Croda Rossa.
- Nine hours on skis not enough for you? The slopes of Monte Baranci are open for night skiing and tobogganing every Tuesday and Friday until 10 pm.
- Daring skiers can tackle the challenging "Holzriese" slope, which, with a gradient of 71%, is the steepest slope in Italy and sends a little shiver down the spine of even the most experienced skiers.
- The Ski Pustertal Express takes you from the 3 Zinnen Dolomites ski area to the Plan de Corones in just 35 minutes, connecting the two ski areas. The Olympic town of Cortina can also be reached in just 30 minutes by car.
- On the "Trenker" slope of the Rienza Ski Area, young talents and professionals find the best training conditions. Even World Cup stars such as Michaela Shiffrin regularly prepare for their next races here.